Salcedo market

The first time I went to Salcedo was when I went to my designer for prom. She recommended us in this place. So we tried it. But again, me being boring I only had ice cream. The golden ice cream. They sold ice cream in a cone for P50, and in Cuenca park, they sell it for P20? only.

Pritchon. It's like the peking duck of the Philippines where they wrap it and put sauce in it. 
They also sell native products.

I honestly forgot what it's called but theres custard inside.

They sell organic vegetables for a cheap price.

There goes the wrapped pritchon.

More native products. They sell parols now, that means Christmas is really near im excited.

Mini Pancakes with chocolate inside.

Cotton Candy 

Flowers.

Didn't really take that much pictures especially in the food area since I carried a lot of stuff. They also have organic cooked meals from Japanese, Persian, Greek, Itallian and many more. They sold different Philippine delicacies and products.
For me, Salcedo market is better than the morning of Mercato. 
For sure, sooner later, Salcedo will become famous too.

Salcedo Market. (Jaime Velasques park)
Makati. It's near Picasso hotel, and the famous Salcedo village.