Impromptu dinner

My brother came back from Shanghai last Sunday, and he just left awhile ago. He will be coming back and forth in the Philippines every month since he has work in Shanghai.
-
Sorry for the bad quality photos I just used an iPod. I didn't even instagram it.
We had dinner at Apartment 1B

First order, Chorizo sauce Australian mussels.

Spinach wraps (my favorite. or i just love spinach?)

My order, turkey burger with alfalfa and cheese (i forgot the name of the cheese)

Sad steak.

Happy couple.

Crepe cake.Yes it was just crepe,whip cream,crepe,whip cream,more crepe and whip cream. I loved it.

Chocolate crust, ice cream in the middle, caramel and chocolate drizzle with nuts. 
I just described it since i forgot the name :)

Apple walnut crunch.


           I was looking through my brothers photos in his phone/camera. And i just found out that he  
actually cooks in Shanghai.

Anyway, Apartment 1B is located in the corners of Makati. Parking and traffic is the main problem if you don't have a driver. It's owned by the Philippine Airlines' lawyer. The food was just satisfactory. It was like eating in Tony Romas but lighter and a little bit better. Not unless Tony Romas deteriorated. I haven't eaten there for 8492348 years !