the fad, Mercato Market

Yes, "the fad".
So here are TONS of pictures from Mercato. Sadly, I went at lunchtime. Next time i'll try the 10pm one since it will be all food.

First part, organic products. Didn't really take much pictures, since I left my mom in this area to take pictures of food. I only bought dog shampoo.

The juice bar. I wasn't really insterested with the juice since I don't like juice, i'm more of a water person.

Kwek-kwek(yes, I got one. But it tasted clean (clean oil, no pollution, no Msg... so i didn't really like it), Fish balls, squid balls, barbeque, liver, hotdog,isaw, and chicken.

They have food packages. Ribeye for P210. (w/ rice and dessert) definately not organic. and US? for that price. hmm..

they also had pasta, but it seems untouched, and it was 1pm already.

yogurt !

Sea salt and caramel(happy lemon?) good enough.

the inside...(the No Other Woman Scene:)) )

Cake stack.


Fresh organic nuts

More of them.

Mercato's very famous Bagnet with lechon flakes on top. 
Yes, you should try it, dad ordered one for himself, but then when they made it already, it was for 2 people.

Moroccan food.

they tried bringing in the milk tea fad too

Siopao... i mean Whapao.

Cheese sticks

Doughnut burger. Didn't want to try it. It looked VERY HEALTHY.

Taclings. Original and mallungay flavor.

Me being lame, I tried the original one.

Salad,burrito,and rye bread organic burgers.

Mochiko. Not so special.

This was special to me. Desserts !!!

They also accept donations for bagyon pedgring. They sell canvas bags and aprons too.

There you have it ! I preview of Mercato market. 
If you really want organic vegetables,products, and food go to Salcedo(my next blog!).
If you want unique or unhealthy food and desserts, go to Mercato(based from the morning one).
Next plan for Mercato, the night Mercato where all they sell is cooked food.