Visas

Last week, I was absent in school since I had to renew my visaS. Yes, visaS.
We finished it all until 1pm ! Since we started the day at 5am.
As usual, my mom had meetingS. So I joined her ! Ofcourse they talked about food...food...food.. and more food. During ber months the food industry earns the most. yes, more than the toy stores, because rich or poor, old or young, their way of celebrating always involves special food. Special food in the masses (well majority) terms is food from the restaurants. So the demand of the restaurants with their commissary boosts up atleast 5 times. Okay. economics right there ! Hi M :))

Since my moms meetings are always in Makati or Ortigas, we ate in Greenbelt. In this Spanish restaurant. And kill me now I forgot the name ! it's forgettable since we weren't so happy with the food.
Again, sorry for the photo quality, since I went to the embassies I couldn't bring my camera.
Foie gras toast. yes, big big chunks of foie gras.

7 cheese and vegetable paella.

For snacks, we went back to Makati, and ate at Max Brenner. The restaurant is so not forgettable ! I mean who doesn't love it?? It's a chocolate restaurant !
Their quote, for their buissness to stay alive forever !

Chocolate mixer.

Max Brenner chocolate.

The first one I tried months ago and good Lord 5 glasses of water please.

When that pipe leeks, stick your tongue out to the leek, and you will taste their hot chocolate in the mixer.

Our order, Banana hazelnut cream crepe. 
Yes, were boring.

That's where they get their chocolate.

Mom said that Max Brenner will soon open in Westgate beside carving. 
Well I hope they don't......
temptation island !
But the staff said they don't know anything.

Afterrrr !