Back

Hey guys ! I'll be flooding my blog today. 
I haven't blog for more than a week. since.....yes, i've been busy in school.
-
You all know I have this obsession with foie gras. So, I have this foie gras friend. Yes, we would bbm each other if we are eating foie gras. and he would make it his bb status. Anyway, one day he bbmed me  about his foie gras burger. Since I don't really go to nice restaurants often, I never heard of it. The next day my mom asked me "where do you want to eat?not omakase, not kanin club, not alba, not chicboy" (yes, she would always have a long list coz I would usually pick something that I really over something new. So I told her "Lusso" First restaurant that I picked which she didn't know about. So she was so game, since part of her job was trying out new restaurants and new food.

Shepherd's pie

Foie gras toast

Truffle oil chips

Inside the foie gras toast

We will definately come back with my fellow dad and my brothers who are also foie gras fans ! No im not biased because it's foie gras.