Twitter thang !

Hello stranger,
As you can see below, I posted my twitter link. I just wanna share that it doesn't mean I posted that I accept followers whom I don't know. I post more stuff in twitter than in facebook, thats why now I don't accept LONER followers. Well I will stop if people go to twitter now haha ! Let me define "LONER" followers. Think about it this way, people who have like 0 followers, but or following 5 people, you reply to someone with 0 followers and 0 following. There are lotsa them now !

Officially, I will no longer accept followers even though your Justin Beiber, or your my classmate, or my family(wait i never accepted them !) I will disable my followers request first. Let's see about next week ! once I clear up my twitter with personal stuff :)

Once again, Peace love and Happiness. :)