Phones-phones-phones

I've had my bold for almost a year. And i've been having problems with it ! My flash isn't working (god knows since when), my bbm goes down all of a sudden, I recieve emails delayed and my internet is so slow. Globe isn't the problem everyone in our family has a blackberry and they don't have any problems. And no it's not my memory either, I have 15gb left !

So here is a poll !
Pick one
Iphone 4
bb bold 9900
Samsung Galaxy S
Blackberry 9670
Wait for iPhone 5
Free poll maker


Iphone: every blogger has it !instagram ! facetime (since I am productive when I use it ( hi mar haha ! ) Yeah I know I have the latest touch, but its kinda hassle to have two ! And, my mom might get it since she needs it for something-
Galaxy: I want an android phone ! I wanna try to have one :)
New Blackberry: not really for bbm coz there is facetime, ping and whatsapp ! Blackberry is blackberry ! Since almost all celebrities has a bb both local and international.

Such a bad basis ! :))