Good to be homey homey.

Home from a dinner...again..... 2 weeks of eating. 
So someone's asking me to blog or post a cicstv and pictures.(hi mar :)) )
I was planning to blog in China since I had more pictures there rather than hongkong. but blogspot is blocked ! tried imovies via ipad too, but i can't upload pics nor video there... and i can't use my bb coz of my bill. and moms laptop coz blogger is banned in China ! so it's only iPad that works...(via VPN)

So this morning, I kinda unpacked. I put my flats on top of each other since my shoe rack is full already. 
(Coz I never throw my sneakers/dunks, my parents would kill me if I do...)

(I used one of my new lense:) )
 Btw, PAL, your excess baggage is such a rip off ! Php 500 pesos per kilo or 80 RMB. Thank goodness I didn't force everything inside my bag, so some of my stuff, i'll be getting it on June 4 to be exact...that's exactly 3 weeks... sigh-

So ill blog about our trip. 4 days in hk,2 days in Guanghzou and 3 days in Shanghai. It was suppose to be 3 days each, but we had to wait for my tito to be in guangzhou so we can stay in his house in GZ because my mom didn't wanna risk any hotel there knowing its China and the familiar ones are really far from the city. (he was in Manila)