Candy Yum Yum

So after the wonderwoman fuss. 
I still don't have it, i'll have it by the end of June. 
It's crazy $40 dollars for shipping in Asia(China specifically) and it would take 21 days. No way.
So I just had it shipped in the US for only $9.

Moving on- here are the new limited editions of MAC for Spring 2011.
The Candy yum yun and Quite. there is also the playtime and i forgot the name... it's a nude color.
(got this photo off the internet)
I don't really know if it fits my skin. But I just got the candy yum yum. I tried it on, and... I found it okay. I got it for the sake of having one.

I shouldn't love it... or else I can't buy it anymore after a year if it's limited edition.

Fact: The MAC lipsticks in Hongkong costs 400 pesos lesser than the one that they sell here in the Philippines which is 1100 pesos.