And i never wanted to go here-

So it's been years since my mom wants to go to Bangkok... i would always make a face, Jatuchak proved my feelings about bangkok wrong ! I got 3 flats and one rubber shoes in a day, 2 shorts...tops.... name it. Anyway, im not a history person.. i'm more of a shopping person. We stayed for 5 days, it felt short. We only went to the "places" as in the non-shopping places for a day and a half, the rest we went around and shopped. There is this mall called Euporioum? near our hotel.( we can walk it ! ) We've been getting 10% cards.. and on our last day we got a 70% off discount card. anyways, we didn't get to use it though, nor had our tax refund. Because it was so hassle, anyway- here are some photos. 


Floating market still.

The vendors sold stuff through boats

Wood carving stuff, they do one frame a year.

A stopover from the boat.

Elephant !

One snapshot from Jatuchak, couldn't take more photos because they might grab my camera. But there are a lot of stuff to take pictures of there !

So anyway, to conclude my trip, i can say, i like Bangkok now, it has the same rate as HK for me.
I hope I could post more photos, but- :)


Here is a short clip from my trip !