4 months of planning, 
64 days of counting down,
EPIC.
Special thanks to the new fabulous girl that i've met, Ms. Kate Torralba ! 
5 times fitting, 
fitting with you in pajamas,
making me feel better about my BMW problem,
rings pictures,
2am bbm on how to use twitter for bb,
Thank you for the best dress i've worn, which made me feel confident and "better than my usual Cristina that night"
Sincerly, your first BBM friend.
First day, first pegs from the pdf that Jc did.
then alterations were made every meeting.
Another thank you goes for, Ms. Ria Aquino,
Her loooooonnnggg set up,
Half an hour on the eyes,
Talked about Solenn Heussaff,
Talked about the Magalonas,
And for the hair, Thank you Mr. Dan(for the hair style), Erwin(for my hair color), and  Marlon(for my hair cut). 
*sorry for the grainy picture, with iheartrednailpoolish at my day 1 parlor
this picture.....( i don't want to say anything) haha

------
And ofcourse, the night itself.
------
With my breastfriends, Jana and Marella.


With my clubbing friend and his date. 
Me and jana with Tito Quin.
With the best dressed girl and the prom princess.

The best couple award goes tooooo-

                                                             And it ended with this.
Sorry, my videos are getting smaller and smaller, coz i had to squeeze them to lower qualities or size so i can upload it in youtube.