15 hours with M

I started Bikram last week, and I asked M if she wanted to join me since I know her and her mom wanted to try it out even before me, so they joined me. I was so happy since I finally know someone in my class, and who is my age.

M and I were thinking about food while doing the last few exercise, and everyone was hungry too so we ate at Army Navy.

We took a long shower in my house to get ready for the 20th St. James Bazaar.

I actually liked the bazaar this year.

In the field. Lesson learned: my maid knows how to take good photos :)) )

I got all these ballers from the Vicara booth

which my friend Camie owns ! :)
btw, shes a blogger too (a famous tumblr girl ! )
htpp://xfrecklesandtea.tumblr.com

such an inspiration.

Then we went to my house, and we just took pictures till 5pm.




We met up with M's parents at Alba's. 
Then we went to kuya Bruce's restaurant names Sensei sushi



Had thanksgiving dinner at M's house :)


then, 2 days straight....We went to Mercato again :)



The later, the more crowded.