Whats up?

Here are some photodump from my itouch.


Had dinner at 2nd's last night.

this was taken like a months ago. uh hi M. (insert big smile with gums)

evolution of Bold.

Visited my grandparents last week at the cemetery since it was grandparents day.

Then went to Batangas with my tita.

SCTEX.

--
Last Friday, I was absent. So I went with my mom for work since she'll be going to different places in makati. Her meetings are so intresting yet fattening !  She rushed all of it  so that we can go around makati too. We had lunch at Ponti since she misses my brother. (they only saw each other the other day and they were together since last weekend ! )


7 cheese pizza.

Clam shell pasta.

Formaggio

Then for dinner, we went to town to wait for my dad, but he got stuck in his meeting.

Sam: "I missed you today cics how are you?"
Me:"I think im okay since im in town"
Sam: "Really can I say hi to you since i miss you so much i haven't seen you"
So that's my reunion picture with Sam ! we haven't seen each other for more than 24 hours... that's why she dropped by to see me !


Some of mom and dads pasalubong. Didn't really ask for anything except the Beats. (Yeah I was stupid, I know it's cheaper here in the Philippines compared to fortress. I forgot about the tax. But anyway.) I got the tour since I don't know anything about earphones.  I just see everyone using it so I wanted to go mainstream. I was choosing between this and Gaga. My cousin told me not to get Gaga coz the shape doesn't fit well in the ear. 
And my dad surprised me with something, which I think I don't deserve coz of my grades. But it was my award for attending my review classes, taking the ADMU, UPCAT, and Enderun. It was my dads first time to travel again after 2 years? Work doesn't permit him to.

Trivia: Hp computers uses Beats by Dr. Dre as their audio.