Happy Lemon

 The first happy lemon I saw was in Shanghai. 
I snobbed it since the line was long.
The first time I tried it was with M, in their first branch here in the Philippines.
Yesterday, we went to the newly opened branch in Rockwell.



Their famous series.




Happy lemon drinks. 

Ofcourse the line was long ! 
The first one that I tried was the Milk tea series, and it tasted like Serenitea.( which i'll try to introduce to you next time ) 
Then I tried the pineapple lemon (I don't recommend it.)
So, I went to try the very famous series rock salt series. I started with the cocoa with rock salt and cheese. It wasn't so special, since it tasted like Milo.
Then I tried the oreo milk tea. Yes, the combination doesn't sound right, it didn't taste right too !

-
I don't really bring a camera in town, but ill blog about Serenitea, Teaology and Moonleaf soon !