Solenn on Stage

Highlight of the day:2 hours from Alabang to Promenade, Kitchen Backstage, Erwan....Erwan....did I say Erwan? ERWAN ! ERWAN !

Left Alabang at 5pm, arrived Promenade at 7pm,
Dinner at Bizu,
Waiting with M in the Romansque designed concert place called Teatrino,
Planning our way to the backstage,
 Solenn started singing,
(first outfit)
(second outfit)

(third outfit)
ERWAN SANG WITH HER,
 ogie alcasid and some dude sang,
ERWAN SANG AGAIN,
the show was over by 8,
Walked to the backstage confidently,
I opened the curtains, I saw Solenn, Anne, and ERWAN !
Snobbed them,
Went to Erwan.
then..... then... drum roll !
I started shaking,
M forgot about the conversation that she was gonna have with Erwan that I didn't know about :))

Got his BBM pin, (CHOS)

AND Met with him for a drink. (CHOS)

-

CICSTV.