How to start the weekend.

    I want to start this entry with a quote from the world vision website.

Right now, there are 925 million chronically
hungry people in the world..

 What can we do?
Just hours ago we just got back from Bayanan Elementary School where we had our social outreach program. And as I open my twitter, I saw one of my favorite celebrities' tweet about the 40 hour famine. 
I'll be honest, I won't sacrifice 40 hours of not eating ! Especially on my case right now. Due to the bipolar weather,  had colds and slight fever last Monday til Wednesday morning. But then, how about those 935 hungry people? They don't have medicines and food even if they are sick. So scratch that ! I will do 40 hour famine by tomorrow afternoon ! 

Can't sacrifice food? why not try sacrifice buying unnecessary things for yourself, rather donate to world vision and give your money to someone who hasn't eaten for days' food?
So, donate now if you give a damn ! DONATE THROUGH JASMINE CURTIS-SMITH'S PAGE (CLICK)

I only donated $20(AUD), though it's a small amount I believe it would make a difference to someone's life... it could be not only someone but peoples lives.

Commercial: One motivation that I had also is because Jasmine is one of the celebrity that I admire in the industry right now, despite her being the same age as me and she is one of the celebrities who dresses well. I wanna share my first ever fan sign ! (INSERT FAN MODE)
(yes, it's old. she was still known as babycurt!)
M and I  had a picture with her and JC during her Utol Kong Hoodlum taping, but sadly it got deleted. I shall not name who deleted it.... You know who you are haha !