Temptation Island

Last Sunday, July 3 was the premier night of temptation island was the night when I finally saw Erwan !
So here are some photos with M
Putting on make up and watching Sunday chismis.

--


Now, in Megamall with Janananana ! ( she was fixing her jeans ! ) 
Red carpet

I was aiming on Jana's foxtail rather than Mother Lily( yes, foxtail...you didn't read that wrong, it's her current obsession ! tumblr... yeah yeah.. )

Waiting for the movie to start !

With tito Ronnie.

The lovely light which gave me and Jana sweat.

Ofcourse, I'm team HEART not Marian. Forever and Always ! 

There goes my step sister with her Martin Bautista dress. 
--
The movie was OKAY. 5 being the highest I would rate it probably 2, watch it and go figure ! 
Was it because it was too long?
or too predictable ( not really. )
TEMPTATION ISLAND OFFICIALLY SHOWING TODAY !