COLLEGE HASSLE

The start of college is a hassle.. I hope it's only the start. Or it's more of my school that's hassle? What's hassle? When people ask each other and takeeeeeee so slow in making decisions so the line becomes long, requisitions for a week, a letter for all request which you have to wait to be approve so that you can start counting your "one week till the form gets signed", and alot more !

Anyway, I'm just gonna share where im planning to go. My first choice goes for College of Saint Benilde, since their school is now know for one of the best HRIM. Then goes Enderun, just because I heard alot from this school and I tried to be a student here already for 3 days.  Enderun's curriculum deals also with the business side. Oh and I want to travel ! For my third choice, it's a battle between UP( for food technology) and ISCHAM for Culinary. UP? Food technology? Okay, so in doing things, you gotta start with the basics right? so there food technology- everything about food ! no business side or what so ever. And right now, my mom who recently started working in a food industry told me that people with these course are in demand right now. Nowadays people cook cook and cook. They don't know safety precautions for food, they don't know why their food gets spoiled right away, they don't know why their recipe isn't working, they don't know if the food that their making is healthy. So that's what you will learn in UP. For Ischam, it's the best culinary school in the Philippines, my own survey says so. So I got to know about this school when we were eating years and years ago at this restaurant in the Strip and my brother told me about their school. Unlike Enderun, where they have the restaurant 101, ISCHAM trains ONLY in 5 star restaurants. Hence, I heard about them at Aubergiene.

So that's for my top 3. Then the others would be Ateneo ( to grant what my parents wants ) La Salle ( just to have back ups :)) ) CCA ( I am not sure if im going to  take the test, if ever I don't pass my 5k just for the entrance exam will go down the drain. And I need to practice cooking and baking if ever since I have a cooking & baking exam too ! Oh and CCA is still a "?" coz according to my research, the name just makes it look good... but ------- go figure :) )