A fat chinese kid inside

Well we didn't really eat that much Chinese food. I didn't bring my camera everyday.So here are some food shots that I took.

I wish we had a city super here in the philippines. It's like going grocery for Omakase food.

Pork

Crab with noodles

I forgot the name but its a dessert ! it's sooooooo good.

Foie gras appetizer.

Organic appetizer

Duck breast and foie gras(maindish)

Fish(Main dish)

Foie Gras

Another fish.

The worst dessert ever

Chicken popcorn(btw, this restaurant had the best lighting)
Devil Egg
      

Parma ham pizza.
Spring chicken

Fish

Chocolate dessert

Meringue and chocolate ice cream

Salmon cheese salad and tomato soup

I miss this kind of milk... 

CHEESE !

Unlimited sushi.. and the best part is no limits of ebiko !

My favorite station at the buffet 

Foie Gras unlimited !!! ahhh..

I must say, Grand Hyatt's buffet is the best.

So far, for me the best was the buffet because it had all kinds of food ! The ones that I love they have it all :) Duck, foie gras, ebiko,crepe,pasta,pizza,oysters,lobsters,sushi and alot more !!!