Dear Heart.

I've finally decided. People accuse you being gay. I don't know why, it hurts so much. But you will forever be in my heart Erwan. Now, I met this new guy who made me the happier. Everytime I see him, I just don't smile but burst into laughter... So guys, I shall introduce you my new love. It all started one fine day. I got a bbm from a friend early in the morning that we will be going all the way to an abandoned house in Antipolo just for you. I got so excited and asked permission right away. 

I spent more than 12 hours in that place just to see you. I had you at hello in Australia.

 You shook my hand, and it looks like you just woke up. But the first glimpse of your yellow teeth and your adorable hair made me fall in love with you. I remember that night you had something for us. Chicharon from Bulacan...

But your ducks were the first ones to say hi to me.

But then it was already almost 3am, I had to take a french leave.....before we got out of that abandoned village, I got a bbm and it says "EMPOY IS LOOKING FOR YOU GIRLS" Tears rolled down my cheeks like blades.

Weeks after, I got an email from someone...
When you finally said that you love me.....

And days after I replied...