Happy Easter

Hello to my new follower ! I hope you understand my posts :))
Anyway, I just wanted to share the station of the cross in Serendra that we went to yesterday. How awesome it is. But your thinking station of the cross? serendra? Yeah, they have. But it's under the sun, thats why we waited till the sun goes down to start the station of the cross. We expected it to be under the shade or something that's why we were there since lunch time. I shall share photos from yesterday.
Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, I didn't my camera, so I used my phone.
the people.

Nailing the cloth that I got from the previous station.

Picture with moms.

List of important people in your life.

Nailing this red bead that we got from the first station
 Nothing compared to the normal way of the station of the cross... It didn't feel like a station of the cross to me !