Fixed my room

My title says what I did today. Finally ! I'm looking for a new couch. I can't find a nice one... My mom and i have been looking around.  I looked at the heima store already, but nothing's nice... a couch for 78 thousand!? no way mehn. Also bed covers ! My bed was custom made, so the size is weird. I've seen alot of duvet set covers but nothing fits a california king bed. I tried ordering online, but it would take up so much weight and space in our luggage. Can anyone help me!? Don't say S&R i'll kill you haha.

I gave out clothes and shoes to the maids today... Yes shoes, my new maid has a big foot like me. So she got flats and sandals.  I started at 8am, and finished at 4am. I told myself not to touch the laptop until I finish... but it took forever !

So behold my clothes ! Im going to get rid off and jeans.
And my maids fought for these tagged clothes.
My room... haha
Folded most of my shirts.. so i have more space ! 
I would like to thank scouting, for teaching me how to roll my clothes.Rolling really helps lessen the space of your clothes.
More space now ! 

My g12 needs a wide angle... im targeting for that this summer !
My shoes aren't on top of each other. thank you for my mom's shoe organizer !
If you guys knew me since grade 6, you would probably get this photo !
I got this shirt simply because---