First of April.

So how's my life lately. Been busy this whole summer ! My mom drags me to wherever she goes... and my tita goes ! But she will leave on Sunday :( In exchange, my tito's coming tomorrow. I'm excited he has pasalubongs from his trip to the States last month. AND A SURPRISE ! 
I took pictures using my brother's camera which is the new canon s95, since he lost my memory card... He dropped it somewhere in India, thank God he saved the pictures already in his laptop. Now we are arguing if my memory card is 8gb or 16gb.... hayayay!! Just replace it.



 My lol okay food.
Lol okay dessert.


My guide to college. 

Because I go with my mom everywhere, she gave me this reward.
I made a rule to myself that i'll be using this to shop. I will not ask my parents or use my money to buy something this summer, simply because of our States trip and 0z if ever.

Time to sleep for another eating day with mom tomorrow ! Tomorrow will be? Robot. Which reminds me, I should blog about that. So far summer's been really good almost 2 weeks? Alot of things to blog about.