Day 10-A picture of someone you wished you were as brave as her heart

I never really follow the rules of this photo challenge. Anywhoo-
Ofcourse, who else would I choose? My mom !
I've learn so much things from her every single day. 
I have my happiest days with my mom and rarely sad days. Yes we do fight. We fight because we just know each other too well. I can't really hide things from her. One great lesson that I learned from my mom is that you can't always think about yourself. She says no to the things I want. And I don't hate her for that. She lets me go through things on my own, because she won't forever be there with me in going through different things. In the future I know what she is doing to me, i'll pass it on to her grandchildren(if ever haha. i'm still scared to get pregers haha). 

She was brave when she sees me suffer and let's me do things on my own, it's her way of helping me to know how to stand on my own.
She was brave when she would defend me to teachers who have big egos. Because she taught me how not to fight back with teachers, but I did several times.
She is brave everytime she would get mad at me. She loves me, but she has to get mad at me simply because she wants me to realize that what im doing is wrong.