March 25

Happy Birthday to the best make-up artist in the world of fashion, Ria Aquino !

Today felt like a Saturday, so far summer feels like it's Saturday everyday, but I got lotsa things to do. We went home at 12? yesterday, I was dead tired... I don't know why so I took a 10 hour sleep. 

We went to Ortigas today. Random thought: Why is forever 21 boring? Is it because I got traumatized last November when I went to the States? Forever 21 here looks more organize, completely opposite with the one in the states, Atleast here you won't see clothes on the floor and you can easily move clothes from the rack. So I just ate foie gras again :)) Hey, It's friday, No meat allowed !

(Taken with my phone again)


Anyway, another shopping day for my mom tomorrow, it's her shopping week.sigh... I'm not complaining....Tomorrow is another day that i'm looking forward to. Another trunk show!  I love my mom for letting me go with her, well I choose for her and I want to meet designers too so yeah. I shall video blog about my first one last month, which is from this guy named Louis Calpors(?) i forgot:)) Tomorrow will be two.... I don't know the designers name. Hopefully I see models this time, or better yet, ERWAN !!!!