March 24





Blog dump:
Discovered this app called Instagram. 
Fruit Ninja the whole day.
I got a tan line.
Henna dreams(@Marella)
Late night heart to heart with mom about and making Mar feel better about something by telling her to eat it out tomorrow if she can coz coz yeah :)) (P.S Even in my blog I will announce that you are allowed to eat any sweets)
Happy side now:we think our parents has a surprise for us. =))))
Dinner at Robot tomorrow (?) 
Writing down all the plans for summer.
You can never guess what I used to take those pictures.
My brother is back from....India and KL. 
I will fix my room on? (no time till next week ugh.)
Caught my mom reading my bbm chat with someone then she called on the phone ftw?!
Heussaff or Bonjoursoleil.
What to wear tomorrow? Dress or skirt?
PHILIPPINES IS HOT.