March 10

*I'm way too excited for summer ! especially to see my cousins again.. yeah it's just 3 months ago since i last saw them. So wait, what's better? Black Saturday sales or longer stay in the states? hmmmm.

*I wanna take a make up class this summer, but not those fancy ones.

*Thinking about our summer trips this 2011, Bora...States...Mexico...Bora again....then hopefully Australia with the whole family.

*I need to fix my closet. my new clothes- ( wait i got those 3 months ago in the states and i haven't worn them yet. ) are MIA.

*My maids clean my room everyday, and i specifically instructed them not to fix my table, well they never listen.... so i never find things. they never know what i'm talking about. I miss melonskie. sigh.

*Coachella with marty and mar ( still dreaming- )

*Tita Olive will be arriving next week, yay im getting finally the stuff i left last november.

*Bbm's not working after i downloaded a picture that marella sent me. bummer.

*what am i giving up for lent? LENT. I was gonna give up sweets, but yesterday,  the first morning of Lent i violated it. I thought it was effective only after you hear mass. MARELLA'S FAULT. I'm returning the cake, you can turn it into a milkshake.... your milkshake for tomorrow.

*Officially, im an only child every weekend my siblings are traveling everywhere till summer.

-Okay back to work, making Jana's hongkong store list... i mean treasure map !

*Random picture.. rings from Bangkok except for the audrey hepburns and b*tch*